1. The Girls Golf Team of Logan McClamroch, Kyndal Hutchinson, and Karen Vanderford finished 2nd in the Big Eight Conference... great job ladies!
2. Ms. Burwell and Mr. Perry received a Chatham Education Foundation grant to support the display of artwork during art exhibits. A special thanks to the Chatham Education Foundation for their continued support of NHS students and students across Chatham County!
Seniors - Click HERE to see what courses are available for 2nd semester. Remember the rules:
- You can drop/add only 1 course.
- If you are dropping a 2nd period; you have to add a 2nd period (same for all other periods)
- EVERYTHING will be done through a Google Doc that will come out on Sunday and will remain on the website until 9AM on Monday.
- Counselors will meet with sophomores based on the order the Google Doc is received.
- The request is based on a "need" and not a "want to be in a class with my friend."
- Counselors are not rearranging schedules.
- Please do not email, call, or schedule an appointment for this process. Everything is done through the Google Doc, and the counselor will set the appointment to meet with you.
Please send all pictures to Yearbook Adviser Cassie Faris before Wednesday, November 19th. If sending via mail, they should be mailed to Northwood High School c/o Yearbook Adviser Cassie Faris, 310 Northwood High School Road, Pittsboro, NC 27312. Mailings should include a completed copy of the senior ad form and all photos on a CD or prints marked with name, address, and phone number on the backs. If sending pictures via email, .JPEG images should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com and a senior ad form should be sent in by mail, personal delivery, or in electronic form. Questions? Please email Adviser Cassie Faris at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To access the required documents for establishing a Parent Portal account click HERE